If I enter my email address will you sell my information?user
We do not sell our customers information. Emails are strictly for follow-up and to send newsletters of our promotions and coupons for discounts.
How does the Company communicate changes to this Policy?user
What if I live internationally?user
Where and for how long is my data stored?user
- Your personal information may be stored and processed on servers in the United States/Canada/Hong Kong and is subject to the laws of the United States/Canada/Hong Kong. The servers and databases in which information may be stored may be located outside the country from which you accessed this website and in a country where the data protection and other laws may differ from your country of residence. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. You consent to any such cross-border transfer of your personal information.
- Personal information that we collect, access or process will be retained only so long as necessary for the fulVllment of the purposes for which it was collected, as necessary for our legitimate business purposes, or as required or authorized by law. Personal information that is no longer required to fulVl the identiVed purposes will be destroyed, erased or made de-identiVed or anonymous.
What about other websites?user
Our website may include links to third-party websites that are not afvliated with the Company. These websites may send their own cookies to visitors, collect data or solicit your information. The privacy policies of these other websites may be very different from our policy. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites and cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you provide to or collected by such third party sites.
What about children’s privacy?user
Protecting children's privacy is important to us, and the Site is not intended for children under the age of thirteen. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, such children. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorized to use the Services. If the Company learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identiVable information to the Site, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its Vles. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
What choices do I have about receiving communications from the Company?user
If you make a purchase, you will automatically receive promotional emails and direct mail from the Company. We provide our customers with the opportunity to "opt out" of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulVllment or delivery of a product order. We provide you with the following options if you prefer to "opt out" of receiving information or materials that we think may be of interest to you:
- Electronic Promotional Offers: At all times, you have the option of "opting out" of receiving promotional emails from the sender only by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any of the promotional emails you receive. In addition, if you have an online account, you may change your email preferences regarding email from us by logging into the "Your Account" section of the website.
- Direct Mail Promotional Offers: If you would like to be removed from our Company catalog mailing list, please contact a Customer Service representative by email to stop receiving paper catalogs.
- Other Contact: In all cases, you may email us at the email address listed in the "Contact Us" section below.
How can I view, update or remove my information?user
- If you have made a purchase, you can also contact our Customer Service Department at the email address listed in the "Contact Us" section below to access or update any of this information.
- You may also exercise your rights, subject to applicable laws, to request that we delete or restrict access to your personal data. We may need to retain data for legally permitted purposes and this will be explained to you if necessary.
Q: How does the Company use the information collected?user
The Company may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes
- To validate, conVrm, verify, deliver, install, and track your order (including to process payment card transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, maintain a record of the purchases you make, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone) or to service products you purchased from us.
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site.
- To send you catalogs, information, newsletters, promotional materials and other offerings from the Company or on behalf of our partners and afVliates. To provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers, promotions and advertising on the Site, through other third party sites or apps, or via email, text messages, that are offered by the Company or other marketing partners that might be of interest to you.
- To improve our sites, products/services, customer service, and customer shopping experience.
- To use your data in an aggregated non-speciVc format for analytical and demographic purposes.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- To contact you when necessary or requested, including responding to your questions and comments and providing customer support. As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
Q: What are my Tracking Options?user
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential to enabling you to browse and use the functionality of a website and without them the Services cannot be provided. We use these cookies, among other things, to recognize and maintain your logged-in status throughout your visit and manage your shopping bag.
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Services, for example, pages that they visit and if they receive error messages. This information does not identify you individually and is used in the aggregate to improve our Services.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies allow us to remember certain choices you make about how you like to use the Services and provide you a more personalized experience, for example, your shipping country and currency preferences.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies are used to deliver online advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They may be placed on the Services by us or by our advertising partners with our permission. For more on targeting cookies and your ability to control their use, please see the Internet-based Advertising section below.