8mm Shank Finger Joint Glue Milling Cutter
14 $ – 24 $
Free Shipping To USA
Estimated Delivery Date: Sep 29 to Oct 9
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 15 days return policy.
We ship to over 200 countries and regions
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
- Additional information
- Reviews (8)
1、High Quality: The router bit features 100% brand new and high quality.
2、Wide Application: The router bit is used for hand making use a drawer or other woodworking.
3、Great Design: Solid hardened steel bodies come with anti kickback design.
4、Heat Resistant: The router bit is built-up & heat resistant Teflon coating.
5、Smooth Slice: Cutters to slice smoothly in stock to produce clean, splinter free.
Name: 8MM Shank Router Bit
Material: 45 # steel
Carbide tip: YG6X
Shank diameter: about 8mm/0.31inch
Tooth width: about 33mm/1.30inch
Board thickness (CNC): 10-55mm
Net weight: approx.108g
Balance: +/- .003 “tolerance
Body: Solid Hardened Steel
Blade: Industrial grade micro grain carbide
Cutter: CNC ground to a 600 grit, mirror-like finish
Detailed specification, pls following pictures.
8MM Shank Router Bit * 1
1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery.
1. 12 months Manufacturer`s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
Tungsten Cobalt Alloy